BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Truth Is...

...the longer I continue to hold onto this, the longer it will take for me to fully move on. And, if I'm serious about my future; if I'm serious about my goals; if I'm serious about keeping my past in the past and claiming tomorrow's glory then I really, really, honestly and truly need to let it go.

Let it go!

Self: I forgive you for what happened. I forgive you for holding on. I forgive you for putting more faith in man than in God. I forgive you for losing sight of what was really important. I forgive you for compromising yourself. I forgive you for getting caught up in the superficial and the fake. I forgive you for dwelling. And dwelling, again. And I believe everything will get better.

I believe everything will get better.

I will move on.

I will move forward.

I will be okay.

I'm going to let it go.

1 remarks...:

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.