BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A Word of Thanks

Hi family -

I wanted to wait until the news was "official" and now it finally is. Within the next two weeks, I will begin a permanent, full-time position with my old team as a Marketing Coordinator. My responsibilities (as they stand now) will be to coordinate and market all of our content online. Also, a little bird recently revealed that I may be working again with a newly created business that the company launched not too long ago. As many of you may remember, this was the highlight of my experience last year, so I look forward to having that opportunity again.

I would really like to thank each of you for all of your kind words, thoughts and prayers over the past few weeks. It really meant a lot to me. I have to thank my brother and my friends in TN for providing an escape during my first week of en-employment. Mommy - thanks for every single phone call, text message and e-mail (even if I stopped responding after awhile). And of course, THANK YOU CeCe for ONCE AGAIN coming through in the clutch and making things happen for me ;-) (you know what I mean!!).

I love you guys! Enjoy work and school while I spend the rest of my week in bed and/or at the gym.



With Love,
ME

0 remarks...: