BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sometimes

This is a song that makes me spill out all my guts, sometimes...

Sometimes
I wish I wasn't me, sometimes
I wish I was drug free, sometimes
I wish I saw the exit sign first, sometimes
I wish I knew the truth without searching, sometimes

I wish I could
Go where I never been
See what I never saw
Do what I never did
Or, walk before I could crawl, sometimes

I wish my eyes wasn't so red, sometimes
I wish I had breakfast in bed, sometimes
I mean, it's worth it since I did all the work last night...

Sometimes
You ain't good to me and
I am good to you
You don't see my intentions
The way that I do, sometimes

Hey Slim, you should be nicer than you are, sometimes
You take that complaining isht way too far
I mean, I thought it was cute in the beginning, but now
I think
That you only do it
'Cause you know I hate it, sometimes

You got me wishin' I didn't have home training, sometimes
Then it wouldn't hurt me so bad
When I dream of knocking you in your head
Then it wouldn't hurt me so bad
When I'm dishing my foot up your ass, sometimes

I wish I knew life with no pain
Wish I held the keys to this game, sometimes
I pretend 'cause I'm afraid to be, afraid to BE, sometimes
I hope I live to see twenty-five, sometimes
I wish I could be like Moses
Round up my people
Move out the ghetto
And live a better life, sometimes

I wish I didn't try so hard sometimes

Who knows truth anyway?
They don't know nothin' (never give in)
Who needs their approval?
The sun is in your hands, playa
Move at your own pace
Listen to your own mind
Do your own thing

I'm saying it because I love you
And I wanna grow with you baby
But you wanna run in the other direction
So
I got to stay on my path until

I win
I win
I win
I win

I wanna win
I wanna win
I wanna win
I wanna win

Sometimes
I wish in love
I wish in peace
I wish in hope
I wish true
I wish clear - I wish so clearly

Wish with no fear
I have no fear
Have no doubt
I don't doubt
Have no doubt
I wish love

Sometimes...

0 remarks...: